LPM2023 Registration Fee (Participation in-person)
|Plenary Speaker, Honorary Chair||Free of charge|
|JLPS member or Invited Speaker||75000 JPY|
|Student*, Retiree||35000 JPY|
|Banquet (Student/Retiree should order optionally.)||7000 JPY|
- Invited speaker: Not applicable for self-recommended. Invited speaker means those who have received the official invitation letter for invited talk from LPM2023 General Chair
- Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of symposium. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for adult students with full time job. Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either or pdf format) of their student ID.
- JLPS member= Person who complete the payment of the JLPS annual membership fee.
- Registration fee includes access to "LPM2023 Technical Digests & Symposium Program" (No hardcopies available) and access to "Proceedings of LPM2023" (To be published online after LPM2023)
- Banquet: Buffet party will be held from 19:00 to 21:00 on Thursday, June 15 at "Rei-ho" hall on 3rd floor of Hotel New Castle Hirosaki.
Online Registration: https://amarys-jtb.jp/lpm2023/
Please create a new account because it is different from the submission system.
- Advance registration due date for presenting authors: April 7, 2023, JST.
- Advance registration deadline for general attendees without presentations: May 29, 2023, JST.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES (Advance Registration for Presenting Authors):
All the presenting authors are required to complete their participant registrations with FULL PAYMENTS by April 7, 2023, JST.
If the presenting authors do not complete their registrations with full payments by the deadline, APRIL 7, their paper(s) will be removed from the Final Program.